- 250g large dried pasta shells (or enough to serve approximately 3 – 4 people)
- 2tbsp good quality olive oil
- 2tbsp Lana’s Garden ‘Rhubarb & Chilli Salsa’
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, diced
- ½ cup semi sun dried tomatoes
- 4 cubes macadamia feta, diced
- ½ cup fresh parsley, diced
- 2tbsp pine nuts, toaster
- 50g fresh baby rocket
- Prepare pasta as per package instructions then drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Prepare the olives, tomatoes, feta, parsley and pine nuts and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cold pasta and toss the ingredients together. Then add the salsa and olive oil, stirring once more.
- Right before serving, gently stir through the fresh rocket. If you are pre-preparing this, leave the rocket out until you’re ready to serve.